Advanced Manual Therapy
Integrates therapeutic bodywork techniques including muscle energy technique, trigger point therapy, positional release, dynamic neuromuscular stabilization, exercise therapy, reflexology, acupressure, myofascial release, ischemic pressure, Tuina and craniosacral therapy.
Advanced Manual Therapy (AMT) provides eclectic therapeutic bodywork to enhance health and well-being of the Mind and Body.
- relax, tone or stretch strained or weak muscles
- promote tissue regeneration, reducing scars
- improve circulation
- lessen depression and anxiety
- reduce spasms and cramping
- release endorphins (acting as the body’s natural painkiller)
- improve range of motion
- enhance immunity (by stimulating lymph flow)
- restore balance, movement precision, joint and muscle function.
AMT at Comprehensive Care Consultants is performed by Dr. Vladimir Bokarius and Andrew Bokarius.